AutoCAD I The Complete Beginner Course
- This AutoCAD I Complete Beginner Course is ideally suited to new users and of the software embarking on a career in computer aided design, users that may have previously used much older versions of AutoCAD software and need to refresh themselves with the program, people interested in advancing their employment opportunities and casual users that need to understand core functionality and drawing tools.
- This complete beginner course will lead the user through the basic 2D features of the latest versions of AutoCAD.
- This beginner AutoCAD course covers drawing setup, fundamental construction and editing tools, layer management, object properties and basic annotation (text and dimensions) and provides an introduction to layouts and plotting.
24 Hours of Project-Oriented Training
36 Practice Drawings
5 Assignments and Easy Steps You Can Follow In – This Is The Most Comprehensive AutoCAD Course Available.
Upon Successful Completion of This Course, The Students Will Have Reliably Demonstrated The Ability To:
- Set up an AutoCAD drawing.
- Use construction commands to create a new drawing.
- Use editing commands to modify an existing drawing.
- Use annotation commands to add text and notes to a drawing.
- Use dimensioning commands to add dimensions to a drawing.
- Set up viewports to plot a single layout, single scale drawing.
AutoCAD I The Complete Beginner Course From Autodesk Expert is structured the following way:
Lesson 1: Introduction to AutoCAD
- Introduction to basic AutoCAD concepts and the AutoCAD interface. Using the online Help system. Entering, canceling, and repeating commands. Line, Circle, Arc, Polygon, Rectangle, Erase, and Undo commands introduced. Starting a new drawing, saving a drawing and opening a drawing. File utilities and windows file management techniques.
Lesson 2: Coordinates
- Introduction to the Cartesian Coordinate system, methods of point entry and Dynamic input. New concepts also include navigating a drawing with the Zoom and Pan commands, Drawing Aids, and Object Snaps.
Lesson 3: Selection and Editing I
- Introduction to basic selection methods. (Pick, Window, Crossing, Previous, and Last). Construction and Editing I – Erase, Move, Copy, Rotate, Offset, and Mirror.
Lesson 4: Polylines and Editing II
- Creating and working with Polylines. Construction and Editing II – Trim, Extend, Fillet, and Chamfer.
Lesson 5: Setup, Layouts and Viewports
- Discussion on drawing set up procedures. Using basic template drawings. Introduction to Paper Space. Creating single viewports and setting viewport scales.
Lesson 6: Inquiry and Editing III
- Construction and Editing III – Stretch, Scale, and Lengthen. Breaking and Joining entities. Introduction to basic inquiry procedures with the List, Dist, ID, Area, and Measuregeom commands.
Lesson 7: Properties and Layers
- Introduction to Layers and Object Propertes AutoCAD. Controlling linetypes with Ltscale and Celtscale. Students will learn how to set and modify properties through the Properties Palette. New commands include Layer, Properties, and MatchProp.
Lesson 8: Annotation
- Discussion on procedures for adding text to a drawing. Setting a style and following standards. Students will learn techniques for creating and formatting text. Various options of the Mtext editor will be discussed in depth.
Lesson 9: Grips and Tracking
- Introduction to grips and grip edit commands. Working with Polar Tracking and Polar Snap settings. Using Object snap tracking and the Align command.
Lesson 10: Points and Arrays
- Construction & Editing IV – Donuts and Spirals. Xlines and Rays. Rectangular and Polar Arrays. Point, Divide and Measure.
Lesson 11: Dimension Overview
- Introduction to dimensioning terms and commands. Introduction to dimension styles and style settings and how they control the appearance of dimensions. Students will learn how to create and manage both mechanical and architectural style dimensions.
Lesson 12: Dimension Editing
- Editing and fine-tuning the appearance of dimensions with Child styles, dimension edit commands (Update, Edit and Tedit), grip editing, and the Properties palette.
AutoCAD is the worlds most widely used and fully featured drafting software. Autodesk software continues to go from strength to strength with the constant addition of new drafting features to aid drawing productivity and streamline drawing workflows.
AutoCAD I course will give students the foundation knowledge in the use of this powerful drafting software that is used across multiple design, architectural and engineering companies worldwide.
Building up knowledge about the essential drawing and drafting tools enables users to leave the AutoCAD training course with a confident foundation knowledge that will allow them to explore the higher functionality this software offers and give you more employment opportunities.
Webelocity Designs, is an integrated practice of architecture, engineering, designers and construction professionals personally invested in delivering creative and practical built environments that enrich communities.
We are committed to ongoing quality improvement initiatives to ensure we deliver solutions that meet our clients’ expectations of quality and value. Our dedication to project success influences everything we do and ensures our clients are satisfied, and that we enjoy mutual success.
We want every client to receive the best service we can provide and for them to feel we have contributed real value to their project. We want our clients to be confident in recommending our services to others.
We strive to work ethically in all areas of our business and in our interactions with our people and everyone we meet in our communities and beyond.
#autocad course #autocad 2019 #autodesk #autocad #architecture #bim #AutoCAD I The Complete Beginner Course From Autodesk Expert #Architecture Fundamentals #Design #architectural design