Are you tired of the same boring way of playing songs – only by strumming them? (“down-down-up”, etc.)
In this course – you will learn how to play song using arpeggio picking – which I like to call “the #1 way to beautify ANY song”.
After this course, you will be able to EASILY play any song that you love while using this special guitar technique.
Even if originally it’s a song that was played by using full strums – you will learn how to “convert” it.
Think about the following songs – can you recall the guitar picking style that makes them sound special and stand out? I bet you do for at least some of them:
- Green Day – Time of Your Life
- Led Zeppelin – Stairway to Heaven
- The Eagles – Hotel California
- Jeff Buckley – Hallelujah
- Bob Dylan – Don’t Think Twice It’s Alright
- Fleetwood Mac – Landslide
- The Animals – House of The Rising Sun
- R.E.M – Everybody Hurts
This picking style – called arpeggio picking – where we pick the notes individually instead of strumming all strings together – is the topic of the course.
This is personally my favorite way to play songs in – and I also really like to take songs that are originally strummed and instead spice them up using arpeggios.
You will learn exactly how to use the beautiful arpeggio technique and incorporate it into any song that you’ll choose to:
- All about playing songs using the arpeggio picking – and that means that we will be talking practically and using examples from popular rock and pop songs.
- Exactly how to convert ANY regular (strummed) song into an interesting, arpeggiated one.
- How to use the arpeggio technique both by using a pick or by using your fingers. (Fingerstyle arpeggio)
- The #1 secret for smoothness and accuracy when playing arpeggios – that when a friend told it to me a decade ago – my whole approach to arpeggios became a lot more natural and easy, AND I sounded way better.
- When and in what parts of the songs it’ll usually sound better if you’ll use arpeggios instead of regular strums.
- You’ll be able to write songs using the arpeggio technique – songs that’ll be a lot more unique.
- Learn the exact arpeggio patterns for songs ranging from Bob Dylan, Jeff Buckley, R.E.M and many other greats.
- I will teach you a technique that I call the “Arpeggio Bass Stairways” – where you can add gorgeous, interesting transitions 9walk-ups & walk-downs) between the different chords of the song.
- How to make your arpeggios “dirty”, so you can add some power to the more intense parts of the song while still not playing the simple “down-down-up” kind of rhythm.
37$ Value Bonus: Beautiful, printable songbook with 110+ of the most fun-to-play guitar songs of all time – so you’ll have songs to practice your new skills on.
Bonus lessons to help you improve your general music skills: (available in the “Middle Section” of the course)
- The 14 Best Guitar Apps That You’ll Actually Use (Video & E-Book)
- A Quick-Start Guide to PRACTICAL Guitar & Music Theory
- How to Make Your Guitar 3X More Fun to Play (80-20 Maintenance Talk)
- My Bullet-Proof Method to Easily Find the Correct Strumming Pattern of Any Song
- 7 Reasons to Start Spicing-Up Your Performances with a HARMONICA
- My 2 Cents About Singing – and Recommended Ways to Learn It
- 8 Ways to Develop Your Time Keeping Skills + Bonus Cheat-Sheet (PDF)
- How to Make Your Guitar 3X More Fun to Play (80-20 Maintenance Talk)97$ Value Bonus: The Guitar Songs Masters Complete E-Books Library: On top of everything that’s above, you’ll get 8 more fancy guitar E-Books that’ll help you improve your guitar life.
- The 14 Best Guitar Apps That You’ll Actually Use
- 11 Guitar Practice Tips for Speedy Improvement
- The Complete Guitar Chords Cheat-Book
- The 13 Best Guitar Accessories That You’ll Need
- My Secret Songbooks Link-Bank: Get Access to 7 Songbooks with 5000+ Songs
- 9 Cool Ways to Customize Your Guitar
- Improve Your Sense of Rhythm Cheat-Sheet
- 5 Fun Techniques to Spice-Up Your Cover Songs
Why should you listen to me?
Hey! My name is Alon Cooper and I am 29 years old. I have been teaching music, both online and face to face, to tens of thousands of students in the last six years – while traveling four different continents and jammin’ and performing with many different musicians. I am mainly a guitarist, pianist and harmonica player, and I also play other instruments including the flute, trumpet and more. I am constantly looking for the best ways and shortcuts to teaching music effectively – and with FUN. The student feedbacks show that I do it very well. (:
My guitar blog, GuitarSongsMasters-com, (founded 2014) where I share my tips for playing music, has a monthly readership of over 50K from over a 100 different countries and is one of the world’s top five most read guitar blogs*. I am also the founder of the Harmonica Jamz-com courses and blog that has been online since 2016 and has thousands of happy students here on Udemy.
Cheers, and I’m looking forward to seeing you inside,
*According to stats by SimilarWeb-com